Iowa vs Western Illinois at 1:00

Starting today : Alexis Sevillian ,Kate Martin, Caitlin Clark, Gabbie Marshall , Monika Czinano. Mckenna Warnock is out with a sprained ankle, but is hopeful for the Rutgers game.

It's good to see Kate Martin is off to a hot start hitting a 3. Iowa up 9-7. Tomi Taiwo in early, she is looking better following her earlier injury.

Anybody know how Purdue is looking? I don't know what the heck's going on but my phone told me the game was at 8:00.

Dang it. Wanted to watch how the Hawks came back after that whole Gonzaga mess.

Iowa's 3-2 defense is stuffing Western. Iowa up 38-29.
3-2 defense???

How many safeties do you need?

Hopefully Nixon's at nose tackle. Only way I see the run getting stopped under that scheme. Come on, Phil...I thought you were better than that.

Gabbie 3! She is playing a great game with 12 points now. Iowa up 77-58 in the 4th. Monika also hitting free throws.

That was a terrible broadcast! Missed a lot of the game. At least we did have a score this time. Glad everybody got some minutes. Yet again a very uninspiring first half. Just don't get the slooooooooooooooooooow starts game after game. Hawks did push the home win streak to 40! Next home game is against Rutgers and the Hawks absolutely can't start slow in that game or the streak is over. Hope McKenna will be ready to go!

Latest posts