Iowa Vs UNI Game Thread

ClintonIAfan

Tomorrow at 6:30 on BTN Plus. I don't know if it will be available on Tunein this year or not. It's just totally bogus that they are not letting fans in, and we have to pay extra to get btnplus, even though their game coverage is awful. We are all adults here, and many soldiers have died for our freedoms, such as being able to make our own informed decision about our own safety as it relates to attending sporting events. They need to let us in so we can support the team!

Maybe you would infect someone. Who knows. I'll be happy that they are at least playing and I can watch them on BTN+. Go Hawks!

As long as folks are dying because they caught the disease at the grocery store from someone who picked it up at a football game or a motorcycle rally, I don't think it's too much to ask that we give up in person attendance. Someone may be a symptomless carrier and not even know it. We all have civic responsibilities and this seems like one. Looking forward to watching this group grow and get better. Go Hawks!!!

We are all adults here, and many soldiers have died for our freedoms, such as being able to make our own informed decision about our own safety as it relates to attending sporting events. They need to let us in so we can support the team!
Maybe you would infect someone.
As long as folks are dying because they caught the disease at the grocery store from someone who picked it up at a football game or a motorcycle rally, I don't think it's too much to ask that we give up in person attendance.
Out of fairness to the rest of the board, please respect the rules re: discussion on what you think covid response should be.

I know this game thread will be a three man show tonight, but I can't ask the rest of the board not to do it but let it go here. If you want to discuss it by all means do so, but it goes in the OT Forum. If you want to start a thread there I'll even do you guys the favor of making it exclusive to you three.

Again, this is being said out of fairness to the rest of the board members.

I am trying to watch the men's game but it is completely unwatchable without fans there. The big 10 is messing this one up big time, dab gum Rutgers. I might just cancel my hulu so I don't have to watch, but just imagine the games as they should be while I listen to them. It's sad to watch freedom, liberty, and democracy die. I will listen on Tunein while I prepare to take action on the other topic this weekend. Iowa will be ready to get revenge today and they will come out strong!