Iowa VS Cincy 12/19

My guess is people will still complain about the schedule next year...
my guess is you're right - but to me, IMO - this is the kind of aggressive schedule you are looking for from Iowa, who will have a Senior laden squad. They replaced UNI/Drake with Cinci - and replaced 2 dog turds with B1G opponents. That's progress. They are still going to have to hire Roast Beef State to come in and play Iowa in IC.

Yeah that's the only downside, more and more actual good games happen away from home venues. I hate that.

Yeah that's the only downside, more and more actual good games happen away from home venues. I hate that.

No one good wants to do home and homes anymore, so you can't get someone to come to your place. Now, teams like to play off sites to split revenues that might be in a place they are trying to recruit.

Now THAT'S the type of game that will help your RPI. And attract recruits. And look good on a tournament resume. None of this Coppin State or Coastal Carolina or something like that.
Our forwards and post players better be ready to put on their big boy shoes for that one. Would be nice to have Garza back-he loves physical play.

Now THAT'S the type of game that will help your RPI. And attract recruits. And look good on a tournament resume. None of this Coppin State or Coastal Carolina or something like that.
Our forwards and post players better be ready to put on their big boy shoes for that one. Would be nice to have Garza back-he loves physical play.

If Garza isn't back by then, this year is gunna be ugly.

Latest posts