Iowa State 2 deeps

hawkfan2679

Stolen from the Gazette...
1-a5c9ffd449.jpg

Last edited:
Bigach does not belong at D-End. He lacks quickness and mobility. Damn shame that, that is the best we have to go with.

"The Iowa Corn cy-Hawk series features a new trophy in 2012."

WHY?!? Wha' happened to le old epic win trophy?? Did someone sell it on teh Ebay?!?

"The Iowa Corn cy-Hawk series features a new trophy in 2012."

WHY?!? Wha' happened to le old epic win trophy?? Did someone sell it on teh Ebay?!?

I think it was on the Home Shopping Network right after the sterling silver rings and before the hand stitched quilts.

So did Donatell and Cooper officially win the starting spots then?

It was obvious in the second half that Cooper was the choice of the coaches. It was clear that he would play more snaps than Carl Davis, he just has more ability to execute the scheme. I say that recognizing that after watching the game in Chicago and the film, Davis played hard - he just isn't the disruptive force that he needs to be.

I think you are right that Donatell has won the job, but he was largely hit and miss - he could have stopped that first scoring drive by making a very standard play. Need to be better here.

Morris at middle LB scares me this week. He is not fast enough or strong enough to be a starting MLB. Tough, good kid; but is not starting material. Wish there was someone behind him pushing for minutes.

We might be better off playing a Nickel defense with Budford and Castillo splitting reps an nickel and having Kirksey and Hitchens playing the 2 LB position this week.

Latest posts