IOWA-Minny receives payback game thread.

docholihawk

Big game tonight. BLACKOUT. I think it will be a close game but for once I'd like to see Kirk take the low road and hang 50 on an opponent when they've done it to us. IOWA 24-13. GO HAWKS!!!!!!!!!!!

Unfortunately, I have to leave at 8:00 or a little before. I'm sorry to leave but feel fully confident in all the Hawkeye faithful who have been carrying these game threads all season long. I'll be able to listen to the radio and watch the game when when I get home. The big difference is everybody posting while I watch the game. It's like the dvd and more deals. Thanks to everybody for joining.

Tonight is the night the top people at Minny re-think their decision to give their new coach a quick contract.

Sorry, Got a call from a good friend. Alumni from ISU. He hadn't heard about the ISU game.I filled him in. I don't give him a hard time. He doesn't expect anything different from ISU. He lives in St. Paul. He wanted to watch the IOWA game but his wife has a movie scheduled instead. He wished us luck, he's a class act. Told him I'd call him after the game to work on his divorce.

Latest posts