Iowa-Kent State Stat

So, Mr. Kirk and/or Brian. If TAMU can beat them by 31 turning it over at least 4 times than no reason to not try some stuff on the offensive end esp. passing. Don't wanna see any conservative drives this week even in garbage time. Sorry Kent State. We need to work on stuff so too bad if we run it up on you at the end. :)

How do you lose a game where you turn the other team over 4 times?
They punted 8 times, missed 2 field goals, threw 2 picks, and only had 110 yds passing. Kent State isn't very good.

If A&M's defense can force them into that situation we can too.

I'm not worried about our defense in the least, but I wanna see some sacks. We've been making guys uncomfortable in the pocket to a degree, but VV and hopefully Campbell can get there a few times this weekend and next.

Last edited:
So, Mr. Kirk and/or Brian. If TAMU can beat them by 31 turning it over at least 4 times than no reason to not try some stuff on the offensive end esp. passing. Don't wanna see any conservative drives this week even in garbage time. Sorry Kent State. We need to work on stuff so too bad if we run it up on you at the end. :)
If only our coaches would actually go in with that mindset. If we get up 34 to 10 in the 3rd q I bet we start subbing out a lot of studs and turtle up. But hope you're right

I hope we can work out the bugs in our offense. Quaterback play needs to improve and running games needs to get going. Then we will deserve the 5th rank team. Goop hawks