Iowa is NFL Developmental Model

Golfer

Except we are allowed one head coach, nine assistants and two graduate assistants. And I'm not sure we have one coach dedicated to special teams. I might be wrong here, but doesn't one assistant have two roles, with special teams being the second role, and apparently an afterthought?

Ah well, it goes like it goes.

Except we are allowed one head coach, nine assistants and two graduate assistants. And I'm not sure we have one coach dedicated to special teams. I might be wrong here, but doesn't one assistant have two roles, with special teams being the second role, and apparently an afterthought?

Ah well, it goes like it goes.

I thought there were 2 assistants sharing the ST duties. Regardless, your point is a good one. We have McCarrin an Vandeburg as our two punt returners and kNU uses a FR from Virginia. Any reason to believe things would look any differently than they did yesterday?

I'm getting really fed up with these personnel decisions.

Not getting out of lanes on return coverage is taught in op Warner. Baffling to me. Fair catching is probably in high school ball. Not quite as baffling, but baffling again.

Latest posts