Iowa Fans Permitted at Outdoor Events (50% Capacity)

What does science say in regards to what capacity they should have?
The experts have crunched the numbers using a bulletproof model that you and I are not privy to. But it's correct. And if you question the model, the logic, or their wisdom, you are anti-science. Have you ever taken a science class? If you did, you would know that the most important thing about science is to never challenge or question it.

The experts have crunched the numbers using a bulletproof model that you and I are not privy to. But it's correct. And if you question the model, the logic, or their wisdom, you are anti-science. Have you ever taken a science class? If you did, you would know that the most important thing about science is to never challenge or question it.
Give it up OKeefe.

No, that's religion. Unquestioning faith.