Iowa Day on ESPNU

HawkeyeHypnosis

Basketball vs Wisky 2017 is on now, then wrestling then Iowa vs Penn StAte football from 1996. 7:00pm Iowa vs Michigan state basketball from 1993 then Capital One Bowl at 9

Last edited:
I read somewhere that this was set up by a fan who won an auction. Just had to pick games that were owned by ESPN.

I JUST LOVE watching Hayden and Tavian Banks and T Dwight (Superman wore #6)
But
Seeing scumbag-rapist Sandusky and Joe Pa on the sidelines makes me sick.
God bless their victims
I wonder if ESPN had any reservations about using that game because of that. Obviously not enough to not play it but yeah pretty tough to not have those same thoughts seeing that...

I had forgotten how bad Saban's clock management was that game. Spiking the ball on 1st and goal with just under a minute left cost them the game. No way we have enough time to score if they took more time off the clock before they scored.

I had forgotten how bad Saban's clock management was that game. Spiking the ball on 1st and goal with just under a minute left cost them the game. No way we have enough time to score if they took more time off the clock before they scored.
Dammit! I DVR'ed it and you spoiled the ending! Welp, at least we won...

Hard to believe the IA-MSU game after the loss of Chris Street is over 25yrs old.

Found it interesting how the game was played then compared to now. 3pt line was closer (9"?) and there was so much more 1-on-1, driving into the lane and showing off 'drive way' moves (especially K Smith!). Different watching guys not hoisting up 3ptrs when slightly or wide open on both teams.

The emotion in the last 2 minutes was just raw.... can't imagine being in the shoes of those players and coaches. Then next game they play home against the Fab 5 - wish they had shown that game right after.

Despite all of Alabama's success the past decade or so, I'm more and more convinced every year that Saban is no where near the best coach in the country.
He is one of the best recruiters/salesmen in the country and as a result the odds are very high he'll have his teams in playoff discussions year after year.

Latest posts