Incarnate Word?!?

I didn't even know that there was a University of Incarnate Word until I noticed them high in the Fulmer Cup Rankings after checking those following a recent ISU transgression. Now ISU is playing them. Small world.

How pissed do you think the marching band was once they were told they're performing outdoors on december 1st in Iowa.

tenor.gif

Beggers can't be choosers. Actually I kind of like it - they should save the true freshman for that game, and basically give almost the whole game on the field. They'll look forward to it.

I might miss it.

Talk about picking a team that doesn't want to show up.

1-10 last year, Texas school playing in Ames, Iowa on December 1.

With the new redshirt rule, I'd be surprised if any first teams guys play for the clones.

Didn't Iowa play them in basketball several years ago.
Hell if I know. Other than for a short period a few years ago when Fran had the team playing okay until February or so, I stopped watching Iowa basketball regularly at some point in year 2 of the Lickliter Era.

lets say Iowa State only has 4 wins on the season and even winning the Incarnate Word game won't make them bowl eligible. Do they still play the game? Who the F would go to that worthless meaningless game in December?