I’m done with Fran

Cuz the starters were doing so well....

This was clearly a message. I’m sure Fran at half after giving up 50 plus did chat about D.

He didn’t see the adjustments or a difference being made so he sat the starters.

I actually don’t mind it.

As far as the T, college basketball coaches and how they treat officials is a joke. I thought Fran could have been T’d up in the MSU game. Izzo should have been. Pitino should have been tonight. Fran too.

Last edited:
its time for him to move along. A lineup of Baer, McCaff, Kriener, Dailey, and a kid nobody could pick out of a one person lineup.

Down 10 on the road and TRYING to get T’d up. Just terrible
Good luck with that. Get ready to be told you are a clown fan, have unrealistic expectations, don’t understand how good they are with the superficial and classic iowa overrated record of 16-4, we couldn’t possibly hire anyone better, don’t you remember what happened when we ran off Mr. Davis nonsense? Good luck

I'm still willing to let the season play out but I'm sticking to NCAA tournament or bust this year. No tournament and I'm done with Fran, too. We'll see.

But gotta say Iowa doesn't look like an NCAA team tonight. More like last year's team.

You simply will never be able to win consistently if your defense takes games, or even halves, off.

I agree time for Fran to go. No doubt players will leave and Iowa will have to start over but at least it will he a fresh start. Tired of the same ole same ole every year.

Just to be clear, it’s not just about losing this game. It’s more about the overall ability to prepare a team to play AND make adjustments during a game when your initial plan goes poorly.

Dropping in 5 players who wouldn’t start on any B1G team as a form of negative motivation is just childish. Then he tries, i mean really tries, to get T’d up in another midget minded effort to create motivation.

If this were her first time he’s pulled this type of tactic it might be overlooked but this is a consistent pattern.

its time for him to move along. A lineup of Baer, McCaff, Kriener, Dailey, and a kid nobody could pick out of a one person lineup.

Down 10 on the road and TRYING to get T’d up. Just terrible

Agree. I argued in his defense (no pun intended) for many years. I was done before the year started. Piss poor recruiting yearly with a few good ones.
Please hire an Iowa native Chris Jans. Please.
Iowa will win if they do. Period.

Good luck with that. Get ready to be told you are a clown fan, have unrealistic expectations, don’t understand how good they are with the superficial and classic iowa overrated record of 16-4, we couldn’t possibly hire anyone better, don’t you remember what happened when we ran off Mr. Davis nonsense? Good luck

Amen

Just to be clear, it’s not just about losing this game. It’s more about the overall ability to prepare a team to play AND make adjustments during a game when your initial plan goes poorly.

Dropping in 5 players who wouldn’t start on any B1G team as a form of negative motivation is just childish. Then he tries, i mean really tries, to get T’d up in another midget minded effort to create motivation.

If this were her first time he’s pulled this type of tactic it might be overlooked but this is a consistent pattern.

Bingo! The snowflakes don’t want to accept this is who he is.

As a coach, how many times do you watch your power forward grab a defensive rebound and dribble full court into traffic before you tell him to get it to a guard? Why was Garza left on the bench so long in the 2nd half? I'm sorry, but I vote no confidence in this coaching staff. ( Not to mention giving up 55 points to Minnesota in the first half!)

Bingo! The snowflakes don’t want to accept this is who he is.

Yeah, beat the three out of conference patsies and then beat four or five of the lower tier teams in the conference and the snowflakes are happy. Rinse and repeat every season.

Oops my bad, wrong forum.

Anyone know if Wiescamp made the trip? Freshmen get some slack when they are inconsistent but good God he didn't have it on either end. If he is not making plays, we don't win. And we won't win.

Haven't seen the DVR of the entire game but I'm going to go out on a limb and say we did a lot of settling. And couldn't get back in transition.

Are you two in love?

I'm still willing to let the season play out but I'm sticking to NCAA tournament or bust this year. No tournament and I'm done with Fran, too. We'll see.

But gotta say Iowa doesn't look like an NCAA team tonight. More like last year's team.

You simply will never be able to win consistently if your defense takes games, or even halves, off.
The problem is they’ll likely make the tournament and it’ll be the basketball equivalent of KF winning his last 3 games of the year to go 7-5. Mediocrity disguised as a “turn-around” and all the homer sheep believe the sky’s the limit all of a sudden. I do like Fran, but he and Ferentz are scam artists in a lot of ways.

Latest posts