Ice Cream at Carver

ibahawkeye

Went to the game yesterday and had a fine experience with one exception, the ice cream lines. I suggested to my wife to go at the under 4 time out in the first half thinking it would be a better time than waiting until halftime.

She was in line the rest of the 1st half, the entire halftime and didn't get back to our seats until around the 15 minute mark of the 2nd half.

Fix it!

Went to the game yesterday and had a fine experience with one exception, the ice cream lines. I suggested to my wife to go at the under 4 time out in the first half thinking it would be a better time than waiting until halftime.

She was in line the rest of the 1st half, the entire halftime and didn't get back to our seats until around the 15 minute mark of the 2nd half.

Fix it!

Yea, the ice cream at Carver is known as being pretty famous. The lines are usually really bad. Add into that, yesterday the youth prices were $5, so I suspect Carver was loaded with kids that the parents took. Kids = Ice Cream.

Yea, the ice cream at Carver is known as being pretty famous. The lines are usually really bad. Add into that, yesterday the youth prices were $5, so I suspect Carver was loaded with kids that the parents took. Kids = Ice Cream.

I can't go to Carver without getting their ice cream. I typically get the Chocolate/Raspberry twist but my kids like the Chocolate/Vanilla and the lines were so bad that my wife didn't go through both lines. I had to suffer through a Choc/Vanilla twist and go without Raspberry. Feel my pain??

In all seriousness, there is typically a wait but yesterday was much worse. Perhaps it was due to the amount of kids.

karma1a.jpg

ImmensePoliticalFrog-size_restricted.gif

The last non-con game is always full of families. Kids need to be convinced to not throw a shit-fit and stay with ice cream.

Best damn ice cream at Carver, maybe better than Daines Dairy in Iowa City. I wish they'd sell it at the earlier games at Kinnick when it's 85 degrees outside

Latest posts