I heard the hawks were only team to beat the clowns by more than one score

uihawk82

During the game they mentioned all the clown losses in the Big 12 were by one score or less and they only lost by 7 yesterday.

So the hawks with that 10 point (too bad not 17 point) win at Ames sets another mark for this year.

This shows two things, ISU couldnt get some big plays against a lot of really bad Big 12 defenses and Iowa has a great defense.

You notice how neither David Montgomery nor Breece Hall did anything really big rushing against Iowa. The hawks know how to stop the run really well with gap and leverage play and especially when they tackle really well.

During the game they mentioned all the clown losses in the Big 12 were by one score or less and they only lost by 7 yesterday.

So the hawks with that 10 point (too bad not 17 point) win at Ames sets another mark for this year.

This shows two things, ISU couldnt get some big plays against a lot of really bad Big 12 defenses and Iowa has a great defense.

You notice how neither David Montgomery nor Breece Hall did anything really big rushing against Iowa. The hawks know how to stop the run really well with gap and leverage play and especially when they tackle really well.
Mark my words. The Big 12 will be the best conference in the nation next year. It apparently has a TON of incredible players coming back because it didn't have a single player drafted in the first round.

Mark my words. The Big 12 will be the best conference in the nation next year. It apparently has a TON of incredible players coming back because it didn't have a single player drafted in the first round.
Big 12 5-2 in bowls. You might be on to something with so many coming back..

Big 12 5-2 in bowls. You might be on to something with so many coming back..
I think 99topdog was being sarcastic, maybe very sarcastic, just my take.

And seasonal conference bowl game records do not mean much unless you really compare the matchups. The hawks and other Big 10 teams r many times punching up 1 to 2 weight classes in bowl games.

Just checking, r u being sarcastic or at the least facetious.

All I know is that I can't help but laugh at Purdy being Mr. Irrelevant. Not so much a shot at him, but the simple fact it once again puts a clown and "Irrelevant" in the same sentence as a national storyline when we've known it for years.