I have an itchy

Feeling we're going to win big tonight, anyone else?

I think it will be a 2-score victory, at least (> 8 pts). But I thought they would win big last week, so what do I know? After 10 straight wins, most in convincing fashion, I find it kind of hard to doubt them.

This seems to be everyone’s upset special. Perfect time to zig when everyone else is zagging. Iowa by 10.

Feeling we're going to win big tonight, anyone else?

I kind of have that feeling. I was going to start a thread pretty much asking if KF and BF were going to take the restraints off starting this game. Let them loose. I wonder if we saw a little teasing last week getting Bruce and Johnson going. I wonder if the onslaught of them is coming tonight! KF was pretty calm and jovial at this last weeks presser.

I just hope they don't fall behind early and have to chase points.

This seems to be everyone’s upset special. Perfect time to zig when everyone else is zagging. Iowa by 10.

This is definitely the game where we are going to know exactly where Iowa is at after. We are going to learn a lot tonight boys.

If things go well, this could also really open the eyes to those media and analysts who are not sold on them yet, questioning Iowa's offense.

This is definitely the game where we are going to know exactly where Iowa is at after. We are going to learn a lot tonight boys.

If things go well, this could also really open the eyes to those media and analysts who are not sold on them yet, questioning Iowa's offense.
With KF we will never know.

2017 Successive games.
Iowa 10 NW 17
Iowa 17 MN 10
Iowa 54 OSU 22
Iowa 14 Wisky 38
Iowa 15 Purdue 24
Iowa 56 Nebby 14

Melrose on Iowa: This is definitely the game where we are going to know exactly where Iowa is at after. We are going to learn a lot tonight boys.

We will know a lot more about Melrose tonight boys than we do about where we stand.

Latest posts