I believe that Iowa is done with recruiting

iahawk72

as of right now. I think they believe they have two more spots available and they are holding them today for:

CJ Fiedorwicz
Tobi Okuyemi

Now someone could very well emerge in the months to come if nothing happens with either of those two. Or they could simply be done at that point as well.

Right now I believe it looks very favorable for CJ from Iowa's perspective while Okuyemi still has some options he is interested in. I do believe that Iowa is in the thick of it with him to be sure. But with Nebraska, Kansas and Minnesota still in play a lot can happen.

iahawk72

They are still in it if only they want to go to a program that talks a lot but doesn't produce what they are saying. Minnesota is only a couple years behind in what Illinois is now and Nebraska is not much better. Kansas maybe the next best option for him, but that is for him to choose.

Looks like he is looking at NC St and Wisconsin....I have a feeling that he had his scholarship rescinded after De'Andre Johnson verballed.

I don't think Iowa has room for Dawson. I think we'll get C.J. then either Mike Douglas ore Tobi Okuyemi. Also, I wouldn't be surprised if we bring in another WR or DB.

White had his scholarship taken off the table and the Dawson ship has sailed. I also think this class is pretty much full except if we get a few 4 star guys to switch their commitments!!!