I ate way too much pop corn this afternoon.

That idiot has been showing up at BLM protests as well. I’m thinking he just likes to be involved in whatever trouble he can create.

That idiot has been showing up at BLM protests as well. I’m thinking he just likes to be involved in whatever trouble he can create.

That wouldn't surprise me. A lot of these folks want to burn it all down. They'll embrace just about anything for the opportunity.

I love that the newest assumptive claim from right wingers is that this guy is Antifa... hahah what an assumptive reach. He couldn't possibly be some jackass traipsing around because he likes the spotlight, I mean doesn't the outfit itself give that away?

I love that the newest assumptive claim from right wingers is that this guy is Antifa... hahah what an assumptive reach. He couldn't possibly be some jackass traipsing around because he likes the spotlight, I mean doesn't the outfit itself give that away?
Yep, it's all over social media. Turns out this guy is a QAnon conspiracy theorist and a huge Trump supporter.

Antifa to the extent it actually exists, is as much a disorganization than an organization. They're violent anarchists. The disorganization is to an extent by design, but a big part of it is overall mentality. Sure, there is a core group of agitators who let it be known what they are irate about and where things are going to happen. They act with whatever shows up and they don't necessarily act as a coherent group. People drift in and out of these movements including a large number that just want to randomly bust stuff up and burn it all down. There are probably a number of outside infiltrators and those that infiltrate other groups, but that gets way overstated.

The guy walking the halls of the capital with a confederate flag, was he Antifa too?

I'm trying to think of a time I've ever seen a confederate flag inside the capital presented in that fashion. Pretty sure this wasn't even accomplished back in the days of the civil war.
5ff62e68d184b30018aad650

Antifa to the extent it actually exists, is as much a disorganization than an organization. They're violent anarchists. The disorganization is to an extent by design, but a big part of it is overall mentality. Sure, there is a core group of agitators who let it be known what they are irate about and where things are going to happen. They act with whatever shows up and they don't necessarily act as a coherent group. People drift in and out of these movements including a large number that just want to randomly bust stuff up and burn it all down. There are probably a number of outside infiltrators and those that infiltrate other groups, but that gets way overstated.
I mean, I'd prefer that people be against fascism than for it, but that's just me.

Yep, it's all over social media. Turns out this guy is a QAnon conspiracy theorist and a huge Trump supporter.
Jake Angeli. Calls himself "Q Shaman."

He was looking for some more media spotlight and my guess would be that now he's looking at some jail time.

He was looking for some more media spotlight and my guess would be that now he's looking at some jail time.

He was part of demonstrations (harassment) directed at the Maricopa County Arizona vote counting center after the vote came out in favor of Democrats.

Yep a well known Q-Anon conspiracist. Eerily similar to the famed Reichstag Fire in 1933, although I don't think we'll see a lot of leftists locked up for this.

Saw a pic of Man-Pig-Viking guy from a distance and my first thought was...well look at that its a wookie. On second thought I see a resemblance to Hacksaw Jig Duggan.

Latest posts