How will you feel when Clowns are seeded higher than us?

Good luck is all I can say. They're getting hot at the right time. Frankly, I really don't care about their or our seeding. They deserve what they get and we deserve what we get.

Once Texas Tech got upset by West Virginia the door was open. It would have been like Michigan getting knocked out in the BTT, if not Sparty.

What's scary is they have a young team. Prohm may really get things rolling next year.

When ever we are done playing them, I could care less what they do and happens to them. Just as long as we beat them in the head to head match which we did. So I guess that makes Iowa the outright Big 12 Tournament Champions.

When ever we are done playing them, I could care less what they do and happens to them. Just as long as we beat them in the head to head match which we did. So I guess that makes Iowa the outright Big 12 Tournament Champions.

Iowa would be much better fit in the Big 12 honestly. Style of play, less physical teams, 4 less teams, only have to win 3 games in tourney. The highest seeded Big 12 team will be a 5 maybe 4 seed. The tourney champs will be a 5. They were weak this year.

Latest posts