Hey, X. Foster,

Here's how it plays out: Proehm gets fired after this season ends. Foster transfers to Iowa, plays the same role to Nunge next year that Nunge played to Garza this year, then Foster has 3 years to be 'the man' ala Garza to become Iowa's next National Player of the Year. If Proehm gets fired, we gotta recruit Foster with everything we've got, because other than Nunge, we do not have BTen Center talent in the wings.

Boy did Foster make a big booboo. Prome aint gonna get fired this year either...another poopshow next season for them.

IMO, that’s not Fran’s fault, he put everything into DJ’s recruitment, same with Foster. They didn’t believe, they were wrong
That's it. I mean we put the full court press on both of em early and often. Kids decide for themselves what they want. Without knowing Foster at all I have no clue if he's happy in Ames and wants to stay or not. He'd be welcomed in Iowa City with open arms if he were to change his mind though. Timing would be perfect for him to slide in next to Nunge for 1 or 2 yrs. Those guys could play well together. Time will tell.

I think it's done for Prohm. Next season will suck anyway though regardless of coach.
I don’t know how they could keep him but then again with the financial impact every program is feeling and the recent Campbell extension maybe they just bite the bullet and bring him back for one more year.

Foster transfers to Iowa, plays the same role to Nunge next year that Nunge played to Garza this year
DO NOT WANT. If we weren't good enough for him before, we're not a fit for him now. And no one has seen him play any meaningful college ball anyway.

No way should or would the Hawks take a guy who's spineless enough to leave a team that he committed too strictly because they suck at basketball. Mind you, in total fairness I'm not implying Foster will do that, but if he did he's not the type of personality that would fit here. Oliver Martin is a perfect example of a whining douche canoe who leaves when things get tough and that didn't exactly workout.

That move would be exactly the thing we'd expect to happen under Alford and F that.

DO NOT WANT. If we weren't good enough for him before, we're not a fit for him now. And no one has seen him play any meaningful college ball anyway.

No way should or would the Hawks take a guy who's spineless enough to leave a team that he committed to strictly because they suck at basketball. Mind you, in total fairness I'm not implying Foster will do that, but if he did he's not the type of personality that would fit here. Oliver Martin is a perfect example of a whining douche canoe who leaves when things get tough and that didn't exactly workout.

That move would be exactly the thing we'd expect to happen under Alford and F that.
This...except the douce canoe. I don’t know what that is.

Also, Hoiberg has undoubtedly been working on him through back channels. This is right in his wheelhouse.

No way should or would the Hawks take a guy who's spineless enough to leave a team that he committed too strictly because they suck at basketball. Mind you, in total fairness I'm not implying Foster will do that, but if he did he's not the type of personality that would fit here. Oliver Martin is a perfect example of a whining douche canoe who leaves when things get tough and that didn't exactly workout.

its more about that players leave when the coaches that recruit them get fired... happens all the time.

I'm thinking if Proem is fired at ISU....the Mayor dumps Nebraska and returns to Ames.

I, for one, would love to see it. Hoiberg is a class act...and he doesn't deserve to wear that shit red in Lincoln. He looks better in his McDonalds colors.

its more about that players leave when the coaches that recruit them get fired... happens all the time.
If you expect me to believe that he wouldn't be leaving because that team and staff are huge steaming turds then you're out of your mind. If he leaves (which no one has even hinted at) I have zero thoughts or opinions on his choice. It's 100% his life.

My issue is the suggestion that he would come play here. Then I would definitely have issues with it. Don't come crying back to Iowa looking for hugs and kisses, after you ditched us for the prom queen, man.

Now I'm not of the mindset that Iowa is going to go blowing people's doors off next year and flirt with a two seed, but we have 5 damn good players starting next year who have all dedicated themselves to the Hawks and played major amounts of games. How much of a kick in the dick would it be to our team if someone made the garbage decision to kick one of them back a notch and bring that guy in?

I'm thinking if Proem is fired at ISU....the Mayor dumps Nebraska and returns to Ames.

I, for one, would love to see it. Hoiberg is a class act...and he doesn't deserve to wear that shit red in Lincoln. He looks better in his McDonalds colors.
Hoiberg has $3.5 million per year through 2026, and Prohm has $2.375 million per year through 2025.

Pretty sure that ain't gonna happen.

If you expect me to believe that he wouldn't be leaving because that team and staff are huge steaming turds then you're out of your mind. If he leaves (which no one has even hinted at) I have zero thoughts or opinions on his choice. It's 100% his life.

My issue is the suggestion that he would come play here. Then I would definitely have issues with it. Don't come crying back to Iowa looking for hugs and kisses after you ditched us for the prom queen, man.

Now I'm not of the mindset that Iowa is going to go blowing people's doors off next year and flirt with a two seed, but we have 5 damn good players starting next year who have all dedicated themselves to the Hawks and played major amounts of games. How much of a kick in the dick would it be to our team if someone made the garbage decision to kick one of them back a notch and bring that guy in?
yeah i dont really care about him one way or the other.

But he wouldn't start anyway. He'd be a bench guy.

Latest posts