Hey Lisa Bluder

judzeehawk

it's time to stop this nonsense! In 2019 the same thing happened until you finally stopped. This team tonight looked awful and that's on you! I don't want to hear any excuses about not practicing or playing enough games. Finally you get to play a game and your starters just start to get it together and what do you do? Start subbing and it all goes to hell! For crying out loud let the starters play! Let them get a lead. Let them play together to get some rhythm going. Don't give me the B.S. about tired legs! They can be tired after the game! I don't want to hear about how many points Caitlin made because it don't mean SQUAT when you lose! 4 dam losses!!!! That's unacceptable PERIOD!!!!!! This team has all it's starters back from a sweet 16 run and they look like CRAP!!!!! 18 TOs!!!! This team should be embarrassed. Why do you have a problem calling a time out? Hawks were falling apart and you just let them fumble around until it's to late. I would of lay the game under protest before the tip. Why in the hell did the 2 female officials ( Natasha Camy and Angie Enlund ) give a Northwestern player a hug and a pat on the back before the game started? Going to Nebraska and I'm here to tell yo we'll get mauled and I mean mauled by both the players and the refs. The freshman post will eat Monika's lunch. She'll be pushing and shoving like crazy! Lisa you better get your shit together or this season is trash!

IMHO, Lisa is a good/great recruiter and a very poor in game coach. Without Clark, can you imagine how bad this team would be?

Reactions: ISC
it's time to stop this nonsense! In 2019 the same thing happened until you finally stopped. This team tonight looked awful and that's on you! I don't want to hear any excuses about not practicing or playing enough games. Finally you get to play a game and your starters just start to get it together and what do you do? Start subbing and it all goes to hell! For crying out loud let the starters play! Let them get a lead. Let them play together to get some rhythm going. Don't give me the B.S. about tired legs! They can be tired after the game! I don't want to hear about how many points Caitlin made because it don't mean SQUAT when you lose! 4 dam losses!!!! That's unacceptable PERIOD!!!!!! This team has all it's starters back from a sweet 16 run and they look like CRAP!!!!! 18 TOs!!!! This team should be embarrassed. Why do you have a problem calling a time out? Hawks were falling apart and you just let them fumble around until it's to late. I would of lay the game under protest before the tip. Why in the hell did the 2 female officials ( Natasha Camy and Angie Enlund ) give a Northwestern player a hug and a pat on the back before the game started? Going to Nebraska and I'm here to tell yo we'll get mauled and I mean mauled by both the players and the refs. The freshman post will eat Monika's lunch. She'll be pushing and shoving like crazy! Lisa you better get your shit together or this season is trash!
I remember my first beer...