Herky Pink Locker Room Bobblehead

To me the acceptable market price of a bobble head is the price of admission to a weekday afternoon Sox game and managing to be one of the first 5,000 people through the gate. $40 is ridonk.

The $40 isn't an issue for me, I just hate ordering from random websites. If that was $40 on Amazon it would be on the way already.

The $40 isn't an issue for me, I just hate ordering from random websites. If that was $40 on Amazon it would be on the way already.
Whoa, look at Mr. Moneybags over here. Well, bud, if you want it you better buy it before the Angry Studies department realizes it is out there and undertakes a scathing series of blogs and tweets about toxic masculinity at Iowa and Gary Barcuck, er, Barta, calls the licensing department and mandates that they pull the license for that particular bobblehead because some fee-fees got hurt and tendies got launched into space.

I have a bobble head close to the likes of this one. It sits in my house, and I really could care less about it. But, if any of you clowns want to come over and see/worship it, I charge $100 per visit.

s-l1600.jpg

I don't want to be picky, but shouldn't it be the visitor's mascot sitting in the pink locker room?

Latest posts