HAWKS CONTINUE TO BLOOM IN BLOOMINGTON GAME THREAD

Stanzi

Game tips at 7 central on BTN. Hopefully the Hawks can add another loss to Indiana's losing streak.

Slow day at work so just perusing the IU boards. They are really down on their team this year and almost no one predicting a hoosier win.

Although one genius thinks Pemsl being out will give them a victory.

Who knows? Iowa hasn't been impressive on the road this season. But as for me, Hawks 89, WhoseYours 65

Slow day at work so just perusing the IU boards. They are really down on their team this year and almost no one predicting a hoosier win.

Although one genius thinks Pemsl being out will give them a victory.

Who knows? Iowa hasn't been impressive on the road this season. But as for me, Hawks 89, WhoseYours 65

I need to see our guys beat someone other than NW on the road before I will get too confident.

I will be curious to see where Pemsl's minutes go. Does Till play more or does Fran just play Kriener more? I wish this was a video game so we could jack Garza's stamina up to 100.

I will be curious to see where Pemsl's minutes go. Does Till play more or does Fran just play Kriener more? I wish this was a video game so we could jack Garza's stamina up to 100.

My guess is Till plays a bit in the first half. Otherwise Kriener/Connor/Joe T get more minutes and Iowa goes smaller.

Road wins are damn hard to get in conference, especially this year. While flukey, we even lost at crappy Nebraska. Iowa clearly has the better team, but we are thin at depth and our shooters have proven to be streaky/shaky on the road.

Indiana being a slight favorite at home is probably a decent bet.

If Iowa wants any shot at a double bye, this is a must win.

It would be freaking wonderful to see us shoot well in a road game for once. Joe W and CJ really have to produce. Indiana may not be as talented this season but that's still a tough place to play. It's also imperative that we don't let them come out of the gate blazing like we did with Purdue. Our guys better be in Indy's faces from the jump not letting them get anything easy.

Wieskamp is a PTP’er in big venues and Assembly Hall is about as significant as it gets in college ball.

Big night Weezy.

Latest posts