Hawks at the NFL combine

I'm seeing via Twitter that CJ Fed is putting up some great numbers in the combine.

Mike Loyko@NEPD_Loyko 21m
Fiedorowicz had the best short shuttle of a TE at 4.26 and Amaro was fourth at 4.30

Mike Loyko@NEPD_Loyko 21m
CJ Fiedorowicz had the top 3 cone for the TE at 7.10 Amaro 7.42

He's looking good, had an official 40 of 4.76 which was a little faster than I thought he'd run. Looking forward to see the LB's later.

Heard he was a little slow on the 40, but did 25 reps on the bench. More than some of the lineman.

I would have liked to see CJF run his 40 but the NFL network spent its camera time on Eric Ebron and then went to a commercial so I didn't see him run. I waited for his 2nd attempt in the 40 but they did the same again. Same thing was done to Connor Boffeli when he ran his 2nd 40. Is my Hawkeye insecurity showing or did they show any of the drills that the Iowa players were in. I did miss the combine during the basketball game and then I was gone for an hour. When I got home I watched a little of the livestock show at Dallas-Fort Worth where the clowns and Horned Frogs played. Not one of the better games for ISU but they did come away with a win so I can't say anything bad about them. When you win when you're not playing well it is a credit to them. I'll stop saying anything more about them before I have to wash my mouth out with acid.

Latest posts