Hawkeyes Offer Louisiana RB Kendrell Williams

From Louisiana Preseason Football Magazine / 2020 season

RB Kendrell Williams

5-11, 190

Carencro

RB-Kendrell-Williams-Carencro-300x200.png

Carencro High School senior RB Kendrell Williams (Photo provided by Kendrell Williams)
Lee’s Scouting Report: Kendrell Williams is big time underrated nationally. He has all the boxes checked for me. In 2019, he ran for close to 2,000 yards and over 20 touchdowns. The kid has a great burst hitting the hole to now go with power. I saw this kid play as a freshman, sophomore, and junior for Carencro High School. He will get a lot of big time offers in 2020.”

Bio: Kendrell Williams is trying to add his name as the next best Carencro running back in a long list of great running backs in the program’s history. Last season, he ran for over 1,900 yards and 25 touchdowns while leading his team to the Quarterfinals. As of now, the three year Carencro High School starter has received offers from Utah State, Texas State, Southern, Northwestern State, Nicholls State, McNeese State, Louisiana Tech, UL, Lamar, and Army. As of now, his top schools are UL, Louisiana Tech, and Nicholls State.

“I am looking for the education, the characteristics of the coaching staff, and the school population,” Williams said.

In the weight room, Williams shows his strength by bench pressing 315 pounds, power cleaning 245 pounds, and squatting 485 pounds. Williams has been very successful in not only football, but in other sports as well as he is a two time state champion in track and also a state champion in his 175 pound wrestling weight class.

In addition, was also named 5 days ago to 2nd Team All State by Max Preps and named Outstanding Player in their 4A championship game.