Hawkeye Nation problems

bigjim

Was wondering if anyone else is having problems on here? The last five days almost every time I get on here the screen starts jumping up & down & the screen going in and out on my phone. Every other site I go to works with no problems. It only does it as soon as I get on Hawkeye Nation.

Was wondering if anyone else is having problems on here? The last five days almost every time I get on here the screen starts jumping up & down & the screen going in and out on my phone. Every other site I go to works with no problems. It only does it as soon as I get on Hawkeye Nation.

Weird ... I have problems as soon as you get on Hawkeye Nation, too.;)

Noticed the time of your post ... I've heard some say nothing good happens after midnight. Maybe that's the problem.

This is a rough place. Stay away, Jim, stay away.

Mine was jumping around as well. I didn't know if it was happening with trying to buffer with the audio ads or what. What's really cool is getting two different audio ads going at the same time. That's pleasant.

Mine was jumping around as well. I didn't know if it was happening with trying to buffer with the audio ads or what. What's really cool is getting two different audio ads going at the same time. That's pleasant.

I know what your saying about the audio. I would click on one of the forums and as soon as it opened it would start with a bunch of ads and people talking in the background.

site works fine on my desk top and laptop but I've experienced trouble with other devices.
etch-a-sketch-13-01.jpg

I never had any problems with the site until a couple of weeks ago. I don't have any idea of why it started doing that. My laptop & desktop computer worked just fine to. But it went haywire on my phone so I started using my chrome browser and it works good. I just hope it stays working because I use my phone all the time on the road working.

I never had any problems with the site until a couple of weeks ago. I don't have any idea of why it started doing that. My laptop & desktop computer worked just fine to. But it went haywire on my phone so I started using my chrome browser and it works good. I just hope it stays working because I use my phone all the time on the road working.

I stopped using IE a couple years ago. This site is one of the reasons. Something about this site using IE that makes many computers say, "NOT good!"

Thank you for letting us know, Jim. We are working with a few new services on the site and have run into some bugs that we are working out. Thanks to the others who have posted viable suggestions. If you run into issues you can also post them in the Site Feedback forum and we'll do our best to continue to improve hawkeyenation.com with your suggestions.
Cheers,
Gabe (HN Team)

If any of you have been having trouble on your mobile device with your webpage reloading try this

Settings>General>Background Apps Refresh>Off

Other than what has happened lately HN has always worked good. Thanks for the help and feedback Gabe HN team. GO HAWKS!

Latest posts