Hawkeye Basketball Records

Fryowa

Administrator
Since JG10Hawk isn't around anymore, I decided to post updates to the stat leaderboards. Currently Bohannon and McCaffery are the only active guys on the boards, so I'll try to periodically keep these updated. Once this season is over it'll likely be a looooooooong while before anyone else gets there since Keegan will likely bounce for the league.

Also, credit for this originally goes to JG10Hawk, if he comes back and wants to maintain this I will gladly delete my post and let him continue. In no way am I stealing anyone's thunder. Also, if anyone sees a spelling error, statistical error, or anything else I missed, let me know and I'll check it out.

Here you go...

1000pt.png

3p.png

ft.png

rb.png

assist.png

block.png

stl.png

ssckelley

If Keegan Murray comes back for another year he should not only run up the 1000 point club list but he makes the blocked shot list as well. He's already got 78 career blocked shots and averages over 2 per game.

PCHawk

Hey Fry, Bohannon has a chance to hit some milestones. 2000 points and D1 3 point record. It would be cool if you could update after each game the rest of this season. There's only 10 more games so it's not too much of a commitment.

Fryowa

Administrator
Hey Fry, Bohannon has a chance to hit some milestones. 2000 points and D1 3 point record. It would be cool if you could update after each game the rest of this season. There's only 10 more games so it's not too much of a commitment.
I’ll try and get at it tomorrow