Gut feeling...

shaver363

Inane this sick feeling that Ferentz's name is going to come up about the Bronco's head coaching job. Before I'm killed let me say that I don't want this nor do I think he wants it. I just have a bad feeling.

207_not_sure_if_serious.jpg

His son will be a JR on the team next year.....I don't know Ferentz personally, but I'd like to think he's a little bit better of a person than to leave his kid hanging as a JR.

Iowa is an established product. I don't want Ferentz to ever leave, however, Iowa would survive if/when he does.

Notre Dame and Nebraska were "established products" too. Notre Dame hasn't been relevant in 20 years, and Nebraska is only now coming back after an 8 year hiatus. Not saying we couldn't survive without Ferentz, but almost any program is one bad hire away from taking a giant leap backwards, so it's not guaranteed that we would be fine without him.

Notre Dame and Nebraska were "established products" too. Notre Dame hasn't been relevant in 20 years, and Nebraska is only now coming back after an 8 year hiatus. Not saying we couldn't survive without Ferentz, but almost any program is one bad hire away from taking a giant leap backwards, so it's not guaranteed that we would be fine without him.

I agree with this, and as bad as Barta screwed up the first basketball hiring I'm not really sure I would trust him to make a football hire.

Youre joking right? He has had plenty of opportunities to leave for the NFL and has said just as many times that he is happy in and at Iowa.

Youre joking right? He has had plenty of opportunities to leave for the NFL and has said just as many times that he is happy in and at Iowa.

You do know his kids are older and his youngest is either a junior or senior this year and the fact that his wife wanted them all to go to the same school was a big factor in why he turned down other jobs. Without kids in high school anymore I could see him leaving in the near future for the NFL.

Iowa is an established product. I don't want Ferentz to ever leave, however, Iowa would survive if/when he does.

Yeah, but would Denver. I am a KF believer, at Iowa. He would not be a good fit for the Broncos. This will not be where Bowlen goes for a new coach. Besides, you have to be a master of the 2 minute drill in Denver, KF is not that.

Not sure what Bowlen will do, cause I'm real surprised he cratered so early. I figured he give another year to McD. Makes me really wonder what he was thinking and what his expectations were to hire an untested and unproven McDaniels to begin with.

Inane this sick feeling that Ferentz's name is going to come up about the Bronco's head coaching job. Before I'm killed let me say that I don't want this nor do I think he wants it. I just have a bad feeling.

What did you eat? I think it's affecting your gut feeling.

You do know his kids are older and his youngest is either a junior or senior this year and the fact that his wife wanted them all to go to the same school was a big factor in why he turned down other jobs. Without kids in high school anymore I could see him leaving in the near future for the NFL.

You do know his son on the team is a Freshman and he has another son in High School still right?

he will not go. he wouldnt know what to do with the team that has gone all pass happy after dominating that division with running the football. I for one am loving their demise because I am a Chiefs Fan. Since McDaniel was the sole reason they drafted Tebow, lol where does he go???

You do know his son on the team is a Freshman and he has another son in High School still right?

That is my point, I'm not saying he leaves after this year or even next, but I could see him leaving sooner rather than later because his kids will be out on their own.

Broncos are in no shape to be hiring another HC that has no HC experience in the NFL. Love KF, love my Broncos but there is no way in hell it would happen.

Latest posts