Grasping at straws!

MursenarySkum

I know this is a desperate, homer, delusional thought, but anyway, after how great that game was, Iowa jumps OK for the last spot?

Iowa is NOT going to the rose, they will get dumped. The national narrative will be: Told you so.
told you so? Iowa played with the best of the B1G, I'd say the narrative now will be : Maybe these guys are that good.

I know this is a desperate, homer, delusional thought, but anyway, after how great that game was, Iowa jumps OK for the last spot?

The committee has stated publicly that they're putting a premium on conference championships, as they should. If the debate were between a 2-loss conference champion and IA...maybe. But a 1-loss champion should go ahead of a 1-loss runner up.

We'll be in Pasadena.

How in the Fvck can it be, "I told you so!" That was an AWESOME game that ended exactly like Vegas said it wuld -- classic MSU drive won by a fvcking stretch. If there's any one of those talking heads that even tries to play some denegrating comment toward Iowa, I'll hunt that fvcing pvssy down and bash his head with a G-d brick. I'm not talkin' smack. It will be.

A case could be made that Iowa's 1 loss is better than Oklahoma's 1 loss......but it is not happening. Iowa's not going because they did not win their conference and we don't have the name cache to get in.

The hope now is the Rose.

One impressive offensive play is all we had. We were lucky to have stayed in the game. D was awesome and O was not quite Top Tier level Playoff football. Congrats to MS.

Latest posts