Godzilla vs. Kong

Motigerhawk

Just got done watching it on HBOMax. If you love these types of monster movies, you will love this one. Even if you dont love them., this is fantastic. Great effects. I need to see it in the theater. 2 Titan thumbs up

Just got done watching it on HBOMax. If you love these types of monster movies, you will love this one. Even if you dont love them., this is fantastic. Great effects. I need to see it in the theater. 2 Titan thumbs up
Too bad HBO Max doesn't have a free trial. I kinda wanted to watch that one.

If I see it, it will be in a Marcus theatre with a huge screen, a recliner seat, and a large popcorn...and beer. What the hell is wrong with you guys not loving the big screen? They have indoor bathrooms, too. I know those are still considered a luxury in western Iowa, Mr. Fry...

What the hell is wrong with you guys not loving the big screen? They have indoor bathrooms, too. I know those are still considered a luxury in western Iowa, Mr. Fry...
1) I don’t like it when people in theaters talk during the movie. When I was in my 20s I’d say something to them but the older I get the less I like confrontation. My luck with other people in theaters is poor.

2) My hearing is terrible. Too much loud music. If I’m at a theater I can’t rewind it if I miss some dialogue or can’t make it out. At home during quiet parts of movies I have to crank the volume, and sometimes I even have to go to subtitles.

Agreed if your into Monster Movies/Titan movies its good without trying to be too serious or put to many twists and turns in the plot. I watched it on HBO Max last night, but couldn't help but wonder how much better it would have been on a theatre screen with the volume and the bass shaking my seat.

1) I don’t like it when people in theaters talk during the movie. When I was in my 20s I’d say something to them but the older I get the less I like confrontation. My luck with other people in theaters is poor.

2) My hearing is terrible. Too much loud music. If I’m at a theater I can’t rewind it if I miss some dialogue or can’t make it out. At home during quiet parts of movies I have to crank the volume, and sometimes I even have to go to subtitles.
It drives me nuts how quiet the talking is in movies and how loud the action gets. Then a commercial hits and blows your ear drums. I'm a handful of years away from needed subtitles due to bad hearing too.

Wow. I don’t seem to have sound issues in the theatre, but my kids got me a sound bar for my tv. Terrible built in speakers and my hearing is suffering from age.
I hear you about people talking in movie theatres, or the flashing lights on their cell phones. My go to in Sheboygan is pretty quiet. I have had trouble a couple of times in the Iowa City venue. Makes me crazy.

I have never been a theater person. I don't care to watch a movie with 30 other strangers around. I don't particular like crowds in confined areas (theater's, planes, etc.).

Just yesterday I spoke with a guy who took his kids to watch it in a theater in Marion. He stated it was excellent.

If I see it, it will be in a Marcus theatre with a huge screen, a recliner seat, and a large popcorn...and beer. What the hell is wrong with you guys not loving the big screen? They have indoor bathrooms, too. I know those are still considered a luxury in western Iowa, Mr. Fry...
I have a 130 in 4k screen in my man cave, that's where we watched it. Didnt have to pay a dime b/c I already have HBO Max! I only watch movies with subtitles on and they don't do that in theaters sooo. Loved the movie though, pretty mindless and predictable, but still fun to watch. My oldest knows everything about Godzilla ever, his excitement was palpable.

You can get one week free trial on Hulu

Just cancel before the week is up to avoid being charged full price

If one was dedicated and had the time, he could watch the entire
Game of Thrones during the free week

It would be worth spending $15 for one month to watch the entire GOT seasons

I have a 130 in 4k screen in my man cave, that's where we watched it. Didnt have to pay a dime b/c I already have HBO Max! I only watch movies with subtitles on and they don't do that in theaters sooo. Loved the movie though, pretty mindless and predictable, but still fun to watch. My oldest knows everything about Godzilla ever, his excitement was palpable.

I have subtitles on for everything, just like Atomic

You can adjust the size on most TVs and services

I have them as small as possible

I love my Roku, I can get anything free like Pluto and I only pay for a subscription for Rakuten Viki, and My wife and I watch Chinese movies or Taiwanese movies. I don't speak Chinese but they have the best English subtitles. My wife and I always enjoying Chinese food daily and watch movies. Sometimes when The Hawks are playing, I'll tell my wife I'm going to the game... Roku is simply way better than Mediascums.com. I can always control the cost of watching movies.

Latest posts