Give seniors another year

smhawk

Bare minimum they have to at least give seniors another chance to come back and play, if they choose to.

Maybe it would make sense to give more tournament bids as well, temporarily expand next year's tournament.

I wonder how depressing it would be if they did an honorary NCAA selection show.

Gosh I wished they postponed instead and found a way to get a tournament going after things slow down.

those seniors will likely have graduated and may want to move on with life. What about in coming freshman players, you can only have so many players and scholarships for one team.

This virus showed up in China in December, they say it's now just slowing down there. That is almost 4 months long. Play the NCAA Tourney in July?

Bare minimum they have to at least give seniors another chance to come back and play, if they choose to.

Maybe it would make sense to give more tournament bids as well, temporarily expand next year's tournament.

I wonder how depressing it would be if they did an honorary NCAA selection show.

Gosh I wished they postponed instead and found a way to get a tournament going after things slow down.

The saying goes "an act of God" and it covers rain and lightning cancelling games, super cold temps also, bad roads, and viruses and hurricanes.

I dont think players who have used up their eligibility are going to get an extra season.

If this virus cools off in the next few weeks like it has been doing in China then maybe they will have the sports in late May. Keep your tickets

And take scholarships away from incoming freshmen?

This was rotten timing and a tough break for Seniors, but this ain't gonna happen.

Latest posts