Giddy school girl here!

Eda

Sup dudes, my season tix just showed up in da mails; and I am now (more than evah) ready for teh football.

Also of note:
"Be bold wear gold" day vs Ball St
"Black and gold spirit game" vs Indiana
"Blackout" vs Wiscy (I believe this is also red Pom Pom day too!)

Also of note:

Red Pom Pom vs Wiscy? Who is the moron that decides this stuff? Iowa's marketing department needs an overhaul.

Have to agree....
If we are having a blackout game at Kinnick and want to distribute pom poms, the pom poms must be gold.

Also of note:

I was hoping they'd do away with this crap :(

Guess that means we'll still have the burrito lift and delta dental put a smile on your face

I was hoping they'd do away with this crap :(

Guess that means we'll still have the burrito lift and delta dental put a smile on your face

Yeah but with the new sound system, Vitamin C will sound soooooooo much better during the smile cam.

I only kid.

I would've thought with the schedule being so lean on the front half some of the "theme" color days could've been skipped. I do like the blackout for Wiscy; but let's not do the be bold day this year and the spirit game looks by far the best with a night game.

*sigh* I wish duff was here to tell us how let down he felt by the misleading thread title (then also letting us know he proceeded to fap to the gersberms chick anyways)

Latest posts