Gavin Williams In The Portal

I mean dude was just an ok rb. Could catch it but he wasn't crazy fast quick or great at breaking tackles it didn't seem like. He fumbled it a few too many times for my liking as well considering he didn't touch it a lot. Nice kid he kinda started the pipeline to SE Polk in a way so we damn well better be grateful for that. I'm just not sure where he may end up.

I wish this kid the best of luck. He has a hard worker, he just never returned to full speed after his preseason injury.

With the emergence of KJ and LW shoring up #2, the writing was on the wall. I think that by end of spring he might have ended up #4 on the depth chart.

He seemed to give his all until the end. I hope he lands somewhere he can contribute more.

I think Gavin had some injury issues that lingered this year. He missed a couple of games early in the season and never seemed to get back to 100%. I don't blame him for leaving, especially if he is looking for more playing time. He knows what was in front of him at Iowa and probably didn't want to wait for someone to get injured to get more playing time.

Good kid, good Hawk. The depth chart wasn't moving in his favor. He'll find a home somewhere and do well.

This is so gunna be the norm every year. It sucks and is exciting at the same time.

Good luck Gavin where you land.

Latest posts