GAS - Part Duex

After the SOS fiasco of this past year, I am definitely in favor of dropping Alaska in favor of Atlantis.

Would way rather see us play in the B4A! Did you see the lineup? Lot's of quality teams there.

The days of OOC cupcakes are over. This team needs quality non-con games.

I'm all for the switch. This is the year to push the team with the best competition we can get so we'll be a tested team come March.

Living in FL, I would consider making it over to this tournament if it happens.. Just a hop, skip and a jump to the Bahamas for me. Alaska - eh, not so much.

Definitely looks like a stronger field, too. SOS will like that!

If we were seeded in the top 4,then the B4A would be good for the Hawks....playing maybe Wake in the 1st round,then Tenn. then KU in the Final....Hawks could go 2-1 in that tourny and it would help the SOS!

If we were seeded in the top 4,then the B4A would be good for the Hawks....playing maybe Wake in the 1st round,then Tenn. then KU in the Final....Hawks could go 2-1 in that tourny and it would help the SOS!

Can you explain how it wouldn't be good for the Hawks if they were seeded in the bottom 4?

if we learned anything about SOS from Mid Tenn St, Boise St and others, you don't have to win any of them, just play them! LOL, arg, BS

In these tournaments, and as far as the RPI and SOS goes, I don't think it matters where you're seeded. You can lose the first game and win the next two and you're no better off than if you win the first two and lose the last one. It's just bragging rights.

So in this case, I think it's better to play in the B4A than the GAS. I think the overall field is much better and it will help our SOS.

Just my $.02 .. ..

GO HAWKS!!!

if we learned anything about SOS from Mid Tenn St, Boise St and others, you don't have to win any of them, just play them! LOL, arg, BS

Well, in the case of a tournament, you've got to keep winning to add more quality teams to the schedule.

Can you explain how it wouldn't be good for the Hawks if they were seeded in the bottom 4?

If we are in the bottom 4, we could lose that first game to a Xaivier,then lose to Wake then lose to USC...or win some games,but we would not play the strongest teams to help our SOS....

Well, in the case of a tournament, you've got to keep winning to add more quality teams to the schedule.

I know, but MSST and BSU and others got so much credit for their non-conf schedule, but they lost most/nearly all of the quality games. They just worked the system to boost their RPI.

Oh, look how hard their non-conf was! Nevermind they didn't play anyone to speak of after December....

Latest posts