Game Day Conduct

This is just part of attending a football game. Whether you like it or not it's part of it. If it bothered you enough to whine about it on a message board you should probably just not attend the games. I'm certainly not in support of the drunk guy with children, but I'm not in the least bit surprised either. As far the drunk guys yelling... well suck it up. Loud stadiums help their team, and drunk fans are loud.

My Uncle was born and raised in Chicago. He's had season tickets to Da Bears for as long as I can remember. We went to our first Bears game when I was in 5th grade and they were playing the Packers while we were sitting in the season ticket section. The fans around us had a tradition of filling their pockets with all different sizes of dead batteries, and whenever an obnoxious fan from the opposing team would start "making noise" they would throw batteries at them. I'm talking AAA batteries all the way to D batteries. They had no mercy.

I've attended many a Bears game in the same season ticket section since that day so maybe my experience there has numbed me a bit to things like this. Moral of the story: there's going to be loud drunk people at a football game. Stay home or deal with it.

Latest posts