FSU Winston what does everyone think...

Well....... Alford protected PP so I expect the same thing to happen at FSU. I don't know if the state attorney is a FSU fan!!!!!

Maybe I'm crazy but wouldn't they just move forward if there were charges?? I think they are holding a press conference to
explain why there will be no charges.

I think no charges are filed. On a side note I also think its sad that both these individuals names are being run through the mud. I think its a shame that Jameis' reputation not as a football player but as a human being has been tarnished and I think its absolutely rediculous how she's been treated as well. I think it would have been best if this had been taken care of in November and wasn't dug up by the media, who've turned it into a circus.

Well....... Alford protected PP so I expect the same thing to happen at FSU. I don't know if the state attorney is a FSU fan!!!!!

I think it's totally different story as I dont' see the FSU program protecting a player, but rather waiting for it to play itself out by giving him the benefit of the doubt based on the fact he hasn't been charged with anything. I think the TPD is the one that screwed things up and as a result Jameis, the accuser, FSU and the State Attorney's office have been put in a situation that escalated to a level it should never have reached.

I know there's more to the story than this, but this doesn't make it sound like she was too wasted to know what went on.

Warrants detail accusations in Jameis Winston case - ESPN

TALLAHASSEE, Fla. -- Search warrants in the sexual assault investigation of Florida State quarterback Jameis Winston indicate the woman told police she was raped at an apartment after a night of drinking at a bar.The search warrants were released Thursday, hours before a prosecutor was set to announce whether the Heisman Trophy contender will be charged in the case.
In the warrant, the alleged victim says she and friends had shots at Potbellys and her "memory is very broken from that point forward." She says she remembers being in a cab with a man and going into an apartment before she was raped.
After that, she remembers the suspect dressing her, putting her on a scooter and dropping her off at an intersection, but she had no idea where the alleged rape occurred.

I know there's more to the story than this, but this doesn't make it sound like she was too wasted to know what went on.

Warrants detail accusations in Jameis Winston case - ESPN

IMO way to many pieces to the puzzle that simply don't make sense. Like the rumors and social media accounts that they knew eachother prior to the assault vs. the fact that she claimed not to have known him.

Not saying she made things up or that he did it, but IMHO so much of the information available seems to completely contradict other available information. I simply think that I'll hold judgement and wait to find out whether or not charges are filed or its dropped.

Not saying he is or isn't guilty and not saying that she is or isn't a victim. I simply don't know what to think based on all the stories floating around in cyberspace. Since everything online is 100% factual its so hard not going crazywhen everything seems to be contradicting.

Not saying he is or isn't guilty and not saying that she is or isn't a victim. I simply don't know what to think based on all the stories floating around in cyberspace. Since everything online is 100% factual its so hard not going crazywhen everything seems to be contradicting.

Exactly this. I don't know what happened, but there's too much weird stuff and contradiction for me to believe that, without some hardcore evidence, there won't be a conviction, which would then lead me to believe that there will be no charges filed.

I'm no FSU appologist, but absolutely love watching the team they've got this year and think they will win a national championship. That said I don't disagree with how they've handled things at all this season. I think they've done the right thing by letting it work itself through the legal system and rather then benching him for no reason (as I've read some believe is the only real way to handle it) actually waiting for charges to be filed and following their establish procedure that addresses this issue.

I think no charges are filed. On a side note I also think its sad that both these individuals names are being run through the mud. I think its a shame that Jameis' reputation not as a football player but as a human being has been tarnished and I think its absolutely rediculous how she's been treated as well. I think it would have been best if this had been taken care of in November and wasn't dug up by the media, who've turned it into a circus.

I think it's sad that a rape that allegedly took place almost a year ago is just now being determined whether or not to file charges.

You're really blaming the media? What was the media supposed to do when they noticed that not only was no charge brought originally, but the police hadn't even turned the case over to the DA's office to even file a charge? Just sweep it under the rug?

well, the news just came in, he won't be charged. a shame this wasn't taken care of last year.

Hopefully off the football field it can go away quietly and Winston and the accuser can put this behind them and carry on with their lives.

Oversexed celebrity football thug + Florida "justice" system = OF COURSE NO CHARGES WERE FILED.

Anyone surprised by this outcome prolly complies with the instructions in Nigerian money transfer emails.

How can anyone be surprised that the star quaterback of the soon to be NC team wasn't charged?

Oversexed celebrity football thug + Florida "justice" system = OF COURSE NO CHARGES WERE FILED.

Anyone surprised by this outcome prolly complies with the instructions in Nigerian money transfer emails.

Oh get off your high horse, you have no idea what went on or if he was guilty or not....

It could very well be she just was a flat out liar to...nobody knows but those 2....

Latest posts