FRom the moment of the last punt

The draw play on 2nd and 24 was ball game.. I get the reasoning for calling it, but we needed to be alot more aggressive. We lost the game due to a lot of reasons - some due to officiating some due to bad play and some due to coaching decisions.

everyone knew just the F how that game would end.

And still it pisses me off.

You mean the incredible 31 yard Iowa punt giving Purdue great field position didn’t give you hope the hawks would win?

I’m not sure why game after game and year after year I watch this program.

The draw play on 2nd and 24 was ball game.. I get the reasoning for calling it, but we needed to be alot more aggressive. We lost the game due to a lot of reasons - some due to officiating some due to bad play and some due to coaching decisions.

Terrible call. Clock wasnt a factor at that time so burning 30 seconds doesn't increase your chances of winning at all. But 2 passes for 24 yards is way more likely than 1 run and 1 pass for 24 yards. We essentially gave up on the drive in order to burn 30 seconds off the clock that doesn't help us at all anyway.

Those holding calls killed us putting us in that 2nd and 24.......either wr screen or regular screen to maybe get into a 3rd and 10 or less