Fran's under-over on technicals

Iceman

With empty arena's, so much expectation, two son's on the team, Fran could have a record year for technicals

I think the horseshit calls should be a lot lower with empty arenas, do you mean record low? That's what I'm thinking

I think the horseshit calls should be a lot lower with empty arenas

I don't know. I don't trust B1G officials at all. I've witnessed some pretty empty games at the high school gym in Evanston where the officiating was still loaded with homerism.

I don't know. I don't trust B1G officials at all. I've witnessed some pretty empty games at the high school gym in Evanston where the officiating was still loaded with homerism.
True, I guess I just don't know if the calls are from the crowd pressure or just plain ineptitude. I assumed pressure.

With empty arena's, so much expectation, two son's on the team, Fran could have a record year for technicals
I'm going with 3, most toward the end of the season, when the pressure is really on.

I just don't see how you can go ape shit on a ref with the camera hearing every F bomb. I have to believe someone has pointed this out to Fran. I think the crowds inflame both the refs and coaches. I am thinking technicals will go down for the most part, even with Fran.

That said, its easy enough to hear your mother being called a whore as your jog down the court in an empty arena I guess. So, maybe there will be more "under your breath" technicals.

I will go with 4 for the season.

Latest posts