Fran's recruiting trip

dmShortSaledude

Can anyone tell me who the recruit (of recruits) that coach was going to see today? He left right after the game to go on a recruiting trip, according to Dolph...

Fran travelled to Springfield, IL to see Michael Finke and Champaign Centennial play Peoria HS in a tournament. Finke is a 6-8 power forward. His father played football for Illinois, and he grew up in Champaign. I imagine Fran thinks he's going to have to put in some extra work to land Finke.

I think it was more than just Finke. He, Tyler Ulis and another guard were all playing.

I hope Illannoy is loaded with young talent at PF. Trying to get a legacy player is next to impossible, unless the playing time will be limited, or the team stinks. Hopefully there were other players there too.

Iowa loses 2 PF in McCabe and Basabe, playing timre will be there to be had at Iowa, and the way way Fran keeps after a recruit, I like our chances

I am hearing Fran very very high on Tyler Ulis because the kid is lightning fast. Wouldn't be surprised if he ended up a Hawk.

Latest posts