FOX Sports predicts Iowa's going...

No effing way that ND goes to a BCS bowl, no chance with their weak schedule they have left.

I wouldn't mind that bowl line-up for the Big 10 at all. I'd love to see Michigan vs Kansas and Wisconsin vs Auburn. Can you imagine what the over/under would be set at in Ohio State vs LSU? Anything over 30 and I'd take the under.

Obviously the Big 10 needs a good showing in the bowls this year and a lot of that has to do with match ups. I think these would be some great match ups.

If ND wins out, they will be in a BCS bowl game. It's all about making money and unfortunately ND travels well. It's the same thing as why Iowa jumps over other teams because Iowa fans travel to bowl games.

No effing way that ND goes to a BCS bowl, no chance with their weak schedule they have left.

As long as Notre Dame gets to 9 wins, they're in. Charlie gets to keep his job for another year.

That being said, I think I could live with with Iowa v. Oregon. As long it isn't Iowa/USC, I like Iowa's chances.

With that being said, none of that matters if Iowa comes up short tomorrow night.

Last edited:
If ND wins out, they will be in a BCS bowl game. It's all about making money and unfortunately ND travels well. It's the same thing as why Iowa jumps over other teams because Iowa fans travel to bowl games.

I agree, but they won't win out.

Latest posts