For those still believing the lie, "we just didn't execute well."

It should be evident to anyone who has watched Iowa vs the big 10 this year what the real problem for Iowa football is.

LACK OF BIG 10 TALENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You have been and are being lied to by ferentz when he tells you it's lack of execution or we just didn't come to play today.

If Iowa had accurately executed in all phases of the game today they still would have lost. What you had here in this game was a talented big 10 team in Michigan vs. a MAC talent level team in Iowa. It's not the Iowa players' fault!!!!!!!!!!!! They are doing their best. They simply are not talented enough to compete in the big 10.

To believe this team will be able to compete better next year, is foolish after looking what they will have back.

Everybody says, "oh, we can't fire ferentz because it will cost too much to by him out". Ok, then you won't have an Iowa football team that will compete in the big 10 because of lack of talent until you get a coach that can recruit.

FreedComanche

It like Herr Goebbels said - “If you repeat a lie often enough, it becomes the truth. ”

It should be evident to anyone who has watched Iowa vs the big 10 this year what the real problem for Iowa football is.

LACK OF BIG 10 TALENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You have been and are being lied to by ferentz when he tells you it's lack of execution or we just didn't come to play today.

If Iowa had accurately executed in all phases of the game today they still would have lost. What you had here in this game was a talented big 10 team in Michigan vs. a MAC talent level team in Iowa. It's not the Iowa players' fault!!!!!!!!!!!! They are doing their best. They simply are not talented enough to compete in the big 10.

To believe this team will be able to compete better next year, is foolish after looking what they will have back.

Everybody says, "oh, we can't fire ferentz because it will cost too much to by him out". Ok, then you won't have an Iowa football team that will compete in the big 10 because of lack of talent until you get a coach that can recruit.

FreedComanche

Really? and who can attract the talent in a a farming cold weather state with less than 3 million population that produces 8 to 12 D 1 football players.

btw your freedcomanche moniker sucks unless you are really are a comanche and have ever been free.

Really? and who can attract the talent in a a farming cold weather state with less than 3 million population that produces 8 to 12 D 1 football players.

btw your freedcomanche moniker sucks unless you are really are a comanche and have ever been free.

Ummmm...Nebraska?

We are running an antiquated offense with MAC level talent.
We use a vanilla defensive scheme with MAC level talent.

why is everyone so shocked and surprised? KF plays to neither win big nor lose big even in years where some of the talent is big ten caliber. In down years they will lose big against good teams.

it comes down to recruiting first and foremost, our vanilla scheme doesn't help us there either.

umm some white person that rips off some Native American tribe?

would hope billso and scorpy are better than that

Hard to not agree with the OP ... I simply don't see the talent on the roster. Many fans like to say "oh, we are young. Wait until next year." Well, sorry, but if our young guys were that good they would be playing. Lots of teams nowadays play freshmen and redshirt freshmen. That is the nature of the beast now in college athletics. Don't see any way this team all of a sudden notches 7 wins next year. No way. Too many teams have passed us by. Our schedule is more difficult next year. Make all the excuses you want and reason all you want ... but the program is in bad shape ...

umm some white person that rips off some Native American tribe?

would hope billso and scorpy are better than that

Aaron,

1. I love the idea of freedom and have been freed in my life more ways that just a few. That's how I got the Freed part of the name.

2. My high school mascot is the Fightn' Comanche. I'll always be a Comanche and am very proud of that.

Hope you have a good rest of the weekend.

FreedComanche

I apologize for mentioning Kansas State.

They suck. They're fraudulent. Snyder is too old, the game has passed him by.

Now where did I leave my lithium...?

Latest posts