Flexibility Marble's Forte

Hopefully, it will help Iowa recruiting. Marble wasn't very highly regarded coming out of high school.

I still remember Marbles's dunk over Ralph Sampson.....

Tried to post the video, but was told that the mods had to approve it.....
was one of the highlights of Devyn and Fran's time at Iowa....

:rolleyes:

Last edited:
I think he is better suited for Europe. But I think he has too many people (cough *dad* cough) telling him he is nba and it could ruin his chances as he might start thinking he is too good for Europe. And I actually think Europe is better for players than d-league.

Would have been nice to see what he could do with a better supporting cast around. Spent a lot of time playing with guys who were scared to shoot (White, Uthoff) or guys who couldn't make an open shot (McCabe, Gesell) and some who have fallen into both categories at different times (Oglesby), really allowed defenses to key on him.

6'6 guard that can play both guard spots.....decent shot as a guy who can come off the bench with the 2nd unit. He is going to have to find a niche, on the ball defender, maybe. Doesn't have the quicks or the size to consistently get to the hole at NBA level. He is going to have to find something to excel at to stick on a NBA roster.