Few thoughts from an old Hall of Fame Coach...

loesshillshawk

I see a dilemma for Coach McCaffery. He is going to have sit Jordan and move this team forward. Jordan simply is just not able to get his own shot off right now...and he can't defend his shadow right now. Weezy needs to bring it...light a fire under his butt and get him to look for more offense. Murray is a legit star in this league and will be for three more years. Kid can drive, find his own shot, jump through the roof, just get stronger and get that 3 pt. shot to around 37% and watch out. Luka is a beast...incredible hands, great footwork, great work before his shot, and solid defense. I have been watching Hawkeye bball since the early 70's...not been many if any like him (in my lifetime). Joe T...slow down and start dribbling the ball below your waist and you will be a beast. One of our best defenders and hands down the fastest. CJ...where are you dude? Hate hearing lower leg issue...always think Achilles strain.

Joe T at PG
Connor SG/PG
Weezy at SG
Murray at SF
Luka at C

With the group up above you can play more man Fran....you have to play more man!!!! Also love this group for some real full court pressure and some trapping 1-3-1. Just bored on a Saturday.

Last edited:
I agree with you about Murray, he has all the ingredients to be a star. You can see he knows the game of basketball. Joe T has to stop forcing things. He has to learn to play with pace. Once he learns that he can be a pretty good floor general.

Latest posts