Ferentz & Coaching Vacancies

SCHawkeye2

Given all the coaching vacancies at the end of the season, has Ferentz received any calls or offers elsewhere?

Iowa State was going after him really hard last year, but Ferentz called it off when Pollard told him he would have to take a 3.75 million dollar pay cut. #stormisbrewinginames $$

Given all the coaching vacancies at the end of the season, has Ferentz received any calls or offers elsewhere?
original.jpg

I think this thread should be more about what really good offensive coordinators are out there that could be hired for a retired Greg Davis, maybe an offensive coordinator who can be a great QB coach and jump start this passing game.

Remember when Bill O'Brien had his one year at Penn State and he added his NE Patriots TE offense to that depleted team. Their offense just shined, that is the kind of passing mind we need, someone who knows how to get receivers open in space for easy throws. I see it all the time on Saturdays.

Ok, so it looks like none of these schools are going to hire PJ Fleck. He must be telling them that he's waiting for the Iowa job.

I thought all of the mediocre coaches in America held some secret meeting where they have a toast for Ferentz and his agent for raising everyone's salaries and buyouts and getting guys like Pellini fired so a new guy can get a fat contract and buyout and repeat the process every year.

Reactions: DJL
Ok, so it looks like none of these schools are going to hire PJ Fleck. He must be telling them that he's waiting for the Iowa job.

I have heard that PJ Fleck was being offered a big contract to stay put. Don't know if really true.

Latest posts