Ezra Miller

Yeah I'm not sure what the whole story was with him leaving how he did. It was weird and felt like what he originally said wasn't true and that KF went along with it knowing that or something I dunno. I just hope he's doing alright. Wish he hadn't gone to Nebraska of all places but I root for the kid. I grew up just 15 mins up the road from where he did and we played against his school Galva, Holstein in all sports before they became Ridgeview or whatever they are now.

He was not going to get PT here. Given Nebbie's line play, maybe he has a shot to get on the field there. Or, maybe he has trouble sleeping and is looking forward to hearing Scott Frost drone on about how bad the culture was that he inherited four years ago and that is why he cannot win today.

He was not going to get PT here. Given Nebbie's line play, maybe he has a shot to get on the field there. Or, maybe he has trouble sleeping and is looking forward to hearing Scott Frost drone on about how bad the culture was that he inherited four years ago and that is why he cannot win today.
From what I'd seen playing time wasn't on his radar. He was a pretty highly thought of kid coming in he was dominating camps (where he made a name for himself he played HS at too small of a school) I think if not for whatever his mental issues were I think he'd be close to starting at Iowa if not this yr the next. The dude has grown more into his body 6'6 325 and he was pretty athletic when he first came in at like 305. I don't think he's sloppy fat at all. I think he coulda went a lot of other places and got a scholly but wanted to stay closer to home and there's really nowhere closer for him to have done so besides MN or Ames..

Latest posts