ESPNU Top 25 Games of 2017

I'm guessing the Penn State and Ohio State games might be in that Top 25 as well?

Penn State, yes. Ohio State wasn't even a contest, no way that is a top game of 2017 except from an Iowa perspective. ... So while I'd rate it No. 1, don't expect it to crack the list.

Penn State, yes. Ohio State wasn't even a contest, no way that is a top game of 2017 except from an Iowa perspective. ... So while I'd rate it No. 1, don't expect it to crack the list.

That Iowa-OSU game was the most important game of the year for Alabama to win the national title. Hell, we didn't even win the Alabama or SEC title and without OSU getting decisively knocked out that day, Nick would be down a ring.

That Iowa-OSU game was the most important game of the year for Alabama to win the national title. Hell, we didn't even win the Alabama or SEC title and without OSU getting decisively knocked out that day, Nick would be down a ring.

If it were 'most important games' or 'biggest upset games' it would undoubtedly be at the top of the list, I'm interpreting 'top' games to be the best games and a 55-24 blowout wouldn't qualify as such.

Hoping I'm wrong though, I never get tired of watching that game. Really hoping that plan of attack is more representative of BF's plan of attack and not the Wisconsin/Purdue games.

Iowa State makes a recent ESPN top 25 list for something and it's a heartbreaking OT loss to Iowa. Nice! Iowa's D-Line is gonna be eating Campbell's Brockoli for the next 5 years.

I'll guess #1 and #2 will be the Rose Bowl and the National Championship Game.

Penn State at Ohio State will probably rank in the top 5.

Latest posts