ESPN Rittenberg's mailbag response to no Iowa Prime Time game

I bet Rittenberg gets some emails that make him question the future existence of the human species.

Well who cares.....they might miss one of Iowas passing tds but thats on them. Do you remember where you were when you saw one of the magical passing tds last year?

Well who cares.....they might miss one of Iowas passing tds but thats on them. Do you remember where you were when you saw one of the magical passing tds last year?

Wednesday night, standing in front of the TV watch DVR of the 1st Quarter of Michigan game eating a Turkey Pot pie.

......and while more BIG teams are reaching out to strengthen their non conf schedule (per encouragement of Delany) Barta is now thinking he wants to keep UNI on the schedule.

I thought the purpose of ratcheting up the schedule was to increase the BIG member's chances in the upcoming playoff picture? Guess our hierarchy doesn't expect us to be much of a contender for any playoff spot in the future. How does this raise the stature of your program?

I think it's a combination of two things. 1)We are projected to have a dismal year. 2) (And I think this is the more significant of the two reasons) Routine... Routine.... Routine. KF seems to loves consistency. My guess is if he had his drothers he would prefer the same start time every week.

Just to think, only a few years ago we were having fun, winning the Orange Bowl and getting excited. And now, we're watching them play with one eye open, cringing.

Yeah but cringing makes for a decent ab workout, if you switch sides occasionally.

-- Desperately Seeking Positives

Latest posts