ESPN announcer just called Gonzaga's Timme "Best center in college basketball".

dahlhawk

I know he's trying to hype their game but that's a really bold statement. Garza probable watching the Jimmy V classic love to see the look on his face after hearing that. Watching the game Gonzaga has really talented players but Timme is not better than Garza. Who wins this match up?

Well Garza will need to improve his game and prove otherwise. I love it when our players are given extra motivation. Go get em garzailla!!

Perhaps Bilas could call him the best center in college basketball

However wrong and debatable that is

But Luka Garza is the best player in college basketball

Another however, Gonzaga is one of the best college basketball teams I have seen since the Villanova National Championship teams 2016 and 2018

Damn

Luka has the better post game, but not by much. He also has unparalleled work ethic.

Timme has the more complete skill set though. He really doesn't have a weakness to his game other than he lacks the beef to bang with truly big guys. He can handle, drive, drop-step, shoot and run the floor. He's a very tough match-up.

Perhaps Bilas could call him the best center in college basketball

However wrong and debatable that is

But Luka Garza is the best player in college basketball

Another however, Gonzaga is one of the best college basketball teams I have seen since the Villanova National Championship teams 2016 and 2018

Damn
Bilas probably thinks he's still the best center in college basketball.

Its the kind of poster board material you just can't buy, I'm sure every Iowa player was motivated by it to make sure Garza will get his numbers. I guess technically Garza is a power forward when Nunge is the game or is Jack the PF.

We'll find out in a couple of weeks.
This. Not going to get butthurt over the comment. Garza is going to get his, regardless. More worried about Iowa winning the game. More worried about who is going to play Robin to Garza's Batman. Is it Jbo? Will it be JW?

This. Not going to get butthurt over the comment. Garza is going to get his, regardless. More worried about Iowa winning the game. More worried about who is going to play Robin to Garza's Batman. Is it Jbo? Will it be JW?
Maybe it will be JN!