Eno

PCHawk

Get him back any how any way. If we win out, this season is a wash in my mind. But to continue strong we need strong classes. Eno will not only make this class better, he will probably continue recruiting the whole time here. I really hope there is still a way he winds up a Hawk.

Get him back any how any way. If we win out, this season is a wash in my mind. But to continue strong we need strong classes. Eno will not only make this class better, he will probably continue recruiting the whole time here. I really hope there is still a way he winds up a Hawk.

He gone brotha. if the rumors are true, and I don't know if they are, he was less than truthful about not 1, but 2 official visits, when asked directly. again, I don't know if that confirmed true or not. but if it is...Kirk (homie) don't play that. my guess (only a guess) is that he was given a pass on the first one as he's a stud....but the second time....nope. he gone, and not due to his choosing.

Gotta keep winning, and get a few more playas

No way this happens, but if I were a coach I'd be more lenient with big time recruits.

I think they were lenient, once...not twice. I do not know the facts on this, but a few sitems mention he was given a pass on one fib about taking a visit....not the 2nd.

Again, no idea if that rumor is true, but if he indeed lied a 2nd time when asked directly....I have less issue with the pulled offer.

Gotta win and recruit hard to make up for a recruiting loss like that.

Football is bigger than one drama queen recruit. Watch the guys twitter feed. He's such a look at me type of guy. That's not Ferentz. It's not Iowa, and frankly I'm glad it isn't. This ship has sailed.

How did all those high flying recruits work out for Michigan last night? How about lowly recruited Akrum Wadley? Iowa will be fine without Eno. He can go somewhere he is a better fit and the Hawks will turn a hard working no nonsense guy like Ivory Kelly-Martin into a stud.

I think they were lenient, once...not twice. I do not know the facts on this, but a few sitems mention he was given a pass on one fib about taking a visit....not the 2nd.

Again, no idea if that rumor is true, but if he indeed lied a 2nd time when asked directly....I have less issue with the pulled offer.

Gotta win and recruit hard to make up for a recruiting loss like that.
HR is run by a bunch of ferentz groupies.

Football is bigger than one drama queen recruit. Watch the guys twitter feed. He's such a look at me type of guy. That's not Ferentz. It's not Iowa, and frankly I'm glad it isn't. This ship has sailed.

How did all those high flying recruits work out for Michigan last night? How about lowly recruited Akrum Wadley? Iowa will be fine without Eno. He can go somewhere he is a better fit and the Hawks will turn a hard working no nonsense guy like Ivory Kelly-Martin into a stud.

Eno went from a God and recruiting legend to now you're happy he isn't coming. Haha

Kakert and Rob both put out very good stuff, and I am unaware of either of them putting out lies/propaganda for either the recruits or the coaches. They talk to people and hear/know things. I'm glad that they share that.

There really isn't a way to convince you of anything other than the narrative that KF is a rigid egomaniac that pulls an offer if a commit visits another school. For some reason that means you think you have to discredit and put down others (Kakert and Blair) in order to believe your "truth". Anyone who dares not tow the hate KF 110% of the time no matter what (even after wins) just ain't down with the cause.

It just reminds me of groups like the birthers or the trump crowd or the protesters now. 110% extremist all the time, and if you ain't down with their crowd you are a racist, homophobe, bigot, hate America or some other bullshit.

Kakert and Rob both put out very good stuff, and I am unaware of either of them putting out lies/propaganda for either the recruits or the coaches. They talk to people and hear/know things. I'm glad that they share that.

There really isn't a way to convince you of anything other than the narrative that KF is a rigid egomaniac that pulls an offer if a commit visits another school. For some reason that means you think you have to discredit and put down others (Kakert and Blair) in order to believe your "truth". Anyone who dares not tow the hate KF 110% of the time no matter what (even after wins) just ain't down with the cause.

It just reminds me of groups like the birthers or the trump crowd or the protesters now. 110% extremist all the time, and if you ain't down with their crowd you are a racist, homophobe, bigot, hate America or some other bullshit.

I think bigot it what you're looking for. I agree, good call.

IKM looks really, really good on his film. Not worried about Eno. More concerned about our O line recruiting. Wadley would be incredibly dangerous with an above average line.

He gone brotha. if the rumors are true, and I don't know if they are, he was less than truthful about not 1, but 2 official visits, when asked directly. again, I don't know if that confirmed true or not. but if it is...Kirk (homie) don't play that. my guess (only a guess) is that he was given a pass on the first one as he's a stud....but the second time....nope. he gone, and not due to his choosing.

Gotta keep winning, and get a few more playas[/QUOTEa

I agree with this. The only thing I'm hopping for is that there is enough time between when that happened and signing day to rebuild the relationship. If it happened in January, no way it can be fixed. He screwed up so be hard on him to teach him a life lesson. Then slowly open things back up down the road and see what happens. Unless they truly feel like he is not worth the time.

I have no idea of what actually went down. but if indeed he did lie when asked (I'm not saying that's what happened, cause only a few know), then I understand the pulled offer.

I simply find that reason being more reasonable that just him taking a visit and Ferentz hating talent.

KF has deficiencies, a few are infuriating. I just can't believe te policy was the only reason for the offer pull. at least I hope not.

Eno went from a God and recruiting legend to now you're happy he isn't coming. Haha

I'm not happy he isn't coming at all. I wish he would have stuck to his committment in the first place. When he was all about Iowa and helping bring in other recruits of course people worshiped him. However, once that flip switched and he made the decision to not honor the committment he had made my feelings changed about him. He wasn't the young man I thought he was. That doesn't mean he's a bad person. He has a right to make the decision that he believes is best for him, but he knew what the rules were when he committed and he didn't follow through. That's on him. Actions speak louder than words to me. If he's allowed to change his mind shouldn't fans be able to as well?

Wow. That was an extreme post.

He tweeted Go Blue before the game. And after the game Iowa fans tweeted at him (ugh) and he shut it down. Eno will not be wearing the black and gold

Latest posts