Dream Match Up what a treat we will get to see

HaydenHawk56

Bluder having the Iowa program playing at a high level. Back to back generational dominate players playing for Iowa. And Iowa gets to play women's basketball royalty in the Sweet 16.

Nationally televised game.

Can you imagine if Iowa takes UConn down?

UConn probably wins, but hopefully Iowa can make this game competitive. In any event, women sure are picking up the slack for the men's early exit.

Exciting times for the women's program.

Lisa Bluder to me is the coach of the year. Nobody can honestly say they saw this coming this year. I think this is one of Lisa's best. Yes we have a dynamic freshman but she started out kind of rough. I remember 1 game where the Hawks were really struggling on offense and were about to lose the game. Lisa took Caitlin out of the game and the Hawks made a comeback for the win. I thought that took some courage for Lisa to do that but it worked because things started clicking for Caitlin.
I want the Hawks to win in the worst way but I'm thinking the Hawks are a year away from being able to pull off an upset like this. I really want to see the Hawks come out and not be intimidated and get after them. Can the Hawks turn back to back Sweet Sixteen's into back too back Elite 8s? GO HAWKS and BEAT THOSE DOGS!!!!!!!

I'm excited that Iowa reached the Sweet 16 and am looking forward to the game but I have zero expectations for them to pull of this upset. Caitlin is a special player for Iowa but UConn recruits 3 or 4 Caitlin types per year.

I'm excited that Iowa reached the Sweet 16 and am looking forward to the game but I have zero expectations for them to pull of this upset. Caitlin is a special player for Iowa but UConn recruits 3 or 4 Caitlin types per year.
Caitlin will be the best player on the court the problem is UConn has the 2-9 best players on the court. And yes i think Ciziano is a good player but thats just how good UConn is.

I won't be able to post during the game. U Conn is good but not unbeatable. They are a young team also. Hoping for the best! Go Hawks!

1st TV timeout and Iowa is hanging with UConn down to 2.

Biggest problem I'm seeing for Iowa is they can't cover their post players very well.

Clark is such a good passer and heady player as she drew that double team and immediately backed off to set up a good angled pass to the open player

Latest posts