DOG POUND

Again, this is the nature of a season like this. Joe W. was named one of the top 10 All- Stars at the NBPA top 100 camp. Literally, the who's who in HS basketball camp - He's the reigning Gatorade Player of the Year and he's still questioned.... probably over rated because of his HS competition and also reason to say "helps not on the way, nothing will change next season" - why? Because Iowa sucks at basketball at this moment.

Patrick is one of 24 players invited to the USA Basketball program at the Final Four... it's probably because of who his dad is.

man, you gotta go HS games to have an opinion - you can't take the USA basketball programs word for it cause what do they know?

Again, this is the nature of a season like this. Joe W. was named one of the top 10 All- Stars at the NBPA top 100 camp. Literally, the who's who in HS basketball camp - He's the reigning Gatorade Player of the Year and he's still questioned.... probably over rated because of his HS competition and also reason to say "helps not on the way, nothing will change next season" - why? Because Iowa sucks at basketball at this moment.

Patrick is one of 24 players invited to the USA Basketball program at the Final Four... it's probably because of who his dad is.
Anyone that understands basketball and has seen PMac play, knows that this invite is all about his name. Patrick McCaffery is the most overrated recruit in the country.

Anyone that understands basketball and has seen PMac play, knows that this invite is all about his name. Patrick McCaffery is the most overrated recruit in the country.

haha... that great Fran McCaffery name right now... on the tip of everyone's tongue in College Basketball.

I'm probably the only person in this thread that's seen PMac play in person multiple times. I bet the douchenozzles that selected PMac for this event haven't even seen him play in person...

I'm probably the only person in this thread that's seen PMac play in person multiple times. I bet the douchenozzles that selected PMac for this event haven't even seen him play in person...

I bet they threw darts at a board or did it blindfolded. Or... just said... "Fran McCaffery's kid? Sign him up"

Here’s the thing. I’m a big fan of Joe Weiskamp and also think Pat is extremely overrated. I think Pat has potential but he isn’t there yet. Point being not everything is negative. Either way as a Hawkeye fan I’m excited Pat gets this chance as it should help him become a better player.

Edit: This part is picking hairs some but that top 100 camp was a collection of players from the 2018 and 2019 recruiting classes. A quick look at the 2018 top 10 per 247 and it looks like 5 of 10 were there. Joe was one of the older kids to attend. Either way, Joe had a great camp and I’m excited to bring him on board just was a little clarification on the structure of the camp.

Latest posts