Does this season seem scripted

kicker22

I honestly think this season has a Hollywood feel to it. I'm not sure what to think at this point, but feel that its got a Varsity Blues feel to it (with the exception of playing for a trip to the playoffs). With so much drama it seems like all were waiting for is a report to come back stating Scherff and the gang hit a strip club the night before a game and the team coming out of the tunnel without a head coach at half time of the biggest game of the season.

Seriously you can't make this stuff up.

Where's the hot cheerleader with the whip cream bikini!!

I honestly think this season has a Hollywood feel to it. I'm not sure what to think at this point, but feel that its got a Varsity Blues feel to it (with the exception of playing for a trip to the playoffs). With so much drama it seems like all were waiting for is a report to come back stating Scherff and the gang hit a strip club the night before a game and the team coming out of the tunnel without a head coach at half time of the biggest game of the season. Seriously you can't make this stuff up. Where's the hot cheerleader with the whip cream bikini!!
If you are looking for a Hollywood comparison, I see a Carrie prom scene parallel, and not just because it's Halloween.

I honestly think this season has a Hollywood feel to it. I'm not sure what to think at this point, but feel that its got a Varsity Blues feel to it (with the exception of playing for a trip to the playoffs). With so much drama it seems like all were waiting for is a report to come back stating Scherff and the gang hit a strip club the night before a game and the team coming out of the tunnel without a head coach at half time of the biggest game of the season.

Seriously you can't make this stuff up.

Where's the hot cheerleader with the whip cream bikini!!

I have yet to see a whipped cream bikini this season, so until that happens, I'm going to say no.

It does seem like a strange season. For me, mostly because we are 5-2 ... But a "skeptical" 5-2. This far into the season and I still can't truly tell you if we are a horrible team, average team, or a team that is going to turn it up a notch these next 5 weeks (okay, that's a stretch). :)

Some season's Iowa's the best 4 loss team in the nation, losing all games by 12 pt's or less, this year seems like Iowa is the worst 2 loss team in the nation. No identity, no consistency and no RB going over 100 yrds in like 12 games. Weird.

Maybe more like ''Any Given Sunday''?

KF is Al Pacino...coach under fire all season, pulling out late season wins, and saving the season by playing the young untested QB (Jamie Fox as CJ Beathard) , and then telling the bosses to go make love to themselves and taking another job with a new franchise ( Michigan).

Some season's Iowa's the best 4 loss team in the nation, losing all games by 12 pt's or less, this year seems like Iowa is the worst 2 loss team in the nation. No identity, no consistency and no RB going over 100 yrds in like 12 games. Weird.

Boom !

Latest posts